Scope and Consent
- “Personal Information” shall mean any information that can be used to identify you.
- Your consent to the collection of your personal information may be express or implied, depending on the situation.
- PayCo collects the following types of information from you.
- Automatically Provided Information which are website traffic information such as IP address, browser type, internet service provider, device ID, links, approximate location, cookies, timestamps, and other metadata.
- User Provided Information which are all information provided by you, the user. These information includes contact information (name, address, email, mobile number,etc.), financial information (bank account number and credit card number that is linked to your PayCo account), and other information (birthday, IDs, identifying documents, etc.)
- Third-party information which are information which may be obtained from third parties such as identity verification services, credit bureaus, social media sites.
Use of Information
- PayCo shall use all information collected in the following ways.
- To provide an efficient, safe, and personalized payment service experience to you.
- To operate, maintain, and improve PayCo services.
- To provide support for clients in order to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, and give customized customer service.
- To process transactions, provide receipts, generate reports, collect fees, and send notices about your transactions.
- To verify your identity and authenticate your registration.
- To contact you about things that concern you such as account changes, PayCo promotions, service updates, etc.
- To detect and prevent malicious activities such as money laundering, fraud, and other criminal activities.
- To conduct administrative and operational functions.
Sharing with Third Parties
- PayCo does not disclose any client’s personal information to third parties for marketing purposes.
- We may disclose personal information with the following.
- Other PayCo members that may relate to the service requested, to help facilitate and complete transactions and to allow members to contact each other.
- Financial institutions that we have joint-promotions with. Information supplied to them will only be used for marketing of PayCo-related products.
- Credit bureaus and collection agencies that need the account information for reports in accordance to the law.
- Select business partners, local or international, that we have merged with or will be acquired by.
- Other third parties which will use the information for any of the following: fraud prevention, risk management, shipping, legal compliance, customer service, and service provision.
- Other third parties with your consent.
Protection of Information
- PayCo implements procedural, technical, and physical security processes to ensure the best protection for your information.
- PayCo uses extra security measures such as two-factor authentication, firewalls, and data encryption.
Access to Information
- You are allowed to access your personal information with us anytime.
- PayCo will need to verify your identity.
- PayCo may charge you with fees to access your information. For example, if you want to obtain a copy of any documents, transaction, or identification, the fee will cover the cost of processing them.
- You may contact us for any concerns that you may have through our contact details which may be found in our Contact Us page (https://www.pay.co/contact-us)
Your Privacy Rights
We believe that the privacy and security of personal information is everyone`s responsibility. We use the latest secure and standard technology to protect our website and expect our members to cooperate by utilizing our FAQ`s, tutorials and technology to help manage their privacy.